Scott is a master inspector with over 25 years experience.
Scott Moran has been in the building trades since 1979 and was formally affiliated with a nationally known company, where he was lead inspector and over public relations. Scott’s education and experience is unparalleled in the Midwest with over 25 years in the industry. He was also a GC and designed customs homes for 10 years, His continuing education and constantly seeking new ideas to improve the industry, provides Peoples Choice clients the best and the latest in the business. Scott lives in St. John, Indiana with his wife Tammy. They have three children and 5 grandchildren.
Member of the following affiliates:
• Indiana & Illinois State Licensed Inspector
• O.I.S.C. (Licensed from the Office of Indiana State Chemist)
• C.G.P. (Certified Green Professional)
• N.E.H.A. (National Environment and Heath Association)
• N.R.P.P. (National Radon Proficiency Program)
• N.A.C.H.I. (National Association of Certified Home Inspectors)